Let's get Sportwise
Dedicated to providing affordable solutions to get more children and adults physically active.
Our Mission is to provide affordable, high quality physical activity to children and adults of all ages and abilities throughout the West Midlands and London. We are committed to delivering an enjoyable, educational and inclusive approach that helps young people to evolve into well-rounded, physically active adults who are able to make a positive contribution to society.
We are proud
to have a friendly and welcoming team who are trained to extemporary standards. All staff hold a minimum of 3 National Governing Body qualifications at level 2 and the majority of employees are recruited directly from local universities meaning they are graduating in either a PE, Sports Coaching, Dance or combination degree. A sample list of qualifications are listed below –
- BA (hons) Dance Studies
- BA (hons) Physical Education
- BA/BSc (hons) Sports Coaching
- BA/BSc (hons) Sports Studies
Level 2 National Governing Body Awards In-:
- Athletics - Dance - Rounders - Badminton - Football
- Rugby Union - Basketball - Gymnastics - Tennis - Cricket
- Handball - Trampolining - Cheerleading - Hockey - Tri Golf
- Dodgeball - Orienteering - Volleyball
Additional Qualifications In-:
- British Gymnastics Fundamentals Tutors - Body Combat - Boxing/Martial Arts
- Childhood Obesity Training - Community Sports Leaders Award
- Drama - Higher Sports Leaders Award
- Instructing Health Related Fitness - Positive Play Tutors
- Speed and Quickness Tutors - Swimming
- Teaching Assistants (Level 2) - Water Polo
The safety of all children is of the upmost importance to us and therefore all coaches hold current enhanced DBS checks. On top of this coaches adhere to the child protection and behaviour policies of Sportwise and the individual schools.
Interested in our holiday clubs?
Simply enter your details and we'll have a quick chat to discuss what you need
"I have found the quality service from Sportwise to be first class. Their coaches are always well qualified, reliable and professional. I would certainly recommend their service to both primary and secondary colleagues to supplement the curriculum, offer additional extra-curricular activities, cover PPA or to provide staff training."
Adam Hughes - Director of Sport Streetly Sports College.
Get Your Free Book
Fill in your details to get your free book “An Introduction to Primary Physical Education” by our specialist Gerald Griggs worth £25.