Sportwise is not just a coaching company. We have been delivering training and qualifications since 2006 and offer a wide range of packages for all ages; ranging from training for lunchtime supervisors, right through to VRQs (Vocationally Recognised Qualifications) NVQs and Paediatric First Aid. We also work closely with the University of Wolverhampton to deliver specialist Physical Education staff training. Please check out our range of qualifications below. Please do get in contact if you have a particular training need.
- Engaging Lunchtime Supervisors to set up structured activities.
- Onsite curriculum CPD days for your teaching staff covering all areas of the curriculum.
- First Aid Training covering all subjects and tailored for children or adults.
- VRQs covering Health & Sport with accredited certification and licensing.
- NVQs covering Health, Sport and Fitness for anyone aged 16+.
- Fire Marshall Training for staff and pupils.
If you are interested in finding our more about any of our training packages or you would like something tailored to your needs, please do get in contact with us on 0121 713 1661 or email firstname.lastname@example.org